Friday, October 2, 2009

Quick writing: Letters from students

Student One:

Dear Ms. Wu,

The first time I saw you, you gave me a great impression because you are smiling all the time. You are really approachable as you look like. You always give me a lot of help when I needed, and you are really patient with me even if I'm not good at math. Because of you, I don't feel math is that horrible anymore. Thank you very much for the support you gave me, and your encouragement really make me feel better towards math.
Now, I'm not afraid of math anymore :)
Thank you!

your lovely student,
Cindy


Student Two:

Hello Ms. Wu,

I don't enjoy your class at all. Your class is really boring for me, and I still don't know why we need to learn math, it's not helpful or useful in my real life. I really wish we could have more interesting stuffs in the math classes, so at least I have some good memory of it. After all, I just don't like math ... it's really boring and useless...

-Jimmy


My expectation for the future:

I will be a really patient, friendly, and positive teacher for all my students.
I hope all my students will find me approachable.
But I'm afraid my lectures/lessons wont be that interesting for them since I don't think of myself as a really creative person. I'll try to make my lectures as interesting as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment